St. Mary Queen of Heaven located in Superior MT, is a Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Helena. The original church was built in the Summer of 1915 for an approximate cost of $1000.00. At that time it was St. Mary's Church. The first resident pastor was the Rev. J.J. Connelly. In 1923 a rectory was purchased by Father Killia who came to serve as pastor that same year. It stood 500 feet west of the church. The Strand Theater was also a piece of Parish property. In 1958 Father J.B. Oblinger, decided that it was time to construct a new church to accommodate the growing Catholic community. It was completed with the first Mass celebrated on November 9, 1958 at which time it became St. Mary Queen of Heaven. It was built at a cost of $40,000 being funded by a grant by the Extension Society. The original church was moved to the the corner of Spruce and 4th Avenue. It has, through the years, been used for several businesses which have included a laundromat, second-hand store, restaurant and a Dr.'s clinic.